Steering Committee Meeting
On 19 th December 2014, CLC has conducted the Second Steering Committee Meeting at the CLC’s office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia in order to reporting of developing and progressing of implementing project activity. There were 08 Steering Committee member including 01 female participants of this meeting and this meeting started from 2:00pm to5:00pm.
- To introduction about the progressing activities for project implemented to SC.
- To developing plan in the next 6 month.
- To get the opinion and advisor from the SC during the project implemented activity.
- To strengthening and build relationship between SC and project department.
II- Expected results:
- Steering Committee will be clearly about the project activities.
- Steering Committee will be providing the idea for the activity or project plan.
- Steering Committee will be decisions and approving on the project activity in the next plan.
- Good relationship between SC and the project department.
Mr. Tun Sophorn chairman of Steering Committee has to opening remark and talking for
worming welcome to SC’s member. In three hour meeting for the progressing reporting of project activities and reminding the regulation and role of SC during Mrs. Ros Sopheap GADC Executive Director become the member of CLC-CNV-EU project. The Steering Committee has provided the opinions and decision on some project activity for the good implementation and success of project.
After the meeting Mr. Tun Sophorn, has to briefing of meeting progress and closing remark.